Home

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sweet Sweet Tunes


Sadly, and quite admittingly, I am one of those individuals that eagerly jumped on the Coachella bandwagon... only to take one look at my bank account and (rather quickly) jump off.  However, pity party aside, one look at Vancouvers music line up suddenly gives me reason to smile. 

As such, I present to you one "seriously wicked week of music"

Saturday, April 10

Sia at Commodore Ballroom.

Sunday, April 11
Spoon at Orpheum Theatre, Charlotte Gainsbourg at Vogue Theatre or Passion Pit at Commodore Ballroom.

Monday, April 12
Miike Snow at Commodore Ballroom.

Tuesday, April 13
The xx at Commodore Ballroom.

Wednesday, April 14
Florence and The Machine at Commodore Ballroom.

Sunday, April 18th
La Roux at the Commodore Ballroom.


Huba Huba! Sure the cost of each and everyone one of these shows will cost far more than the entire weekend concert pass at Coachella. But Hey, at least I'll get to put my head on my pillow each night and dream of how amazing next year's festival will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment