Home

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Mini Goals

Monday Blues are so last year.

What's really hot this season is the Monday Mini Goals



That's right - instead of starting the week tired, hungover, weary of the looming 5-day work week ahead, why not start by setting some small, attainable goals that will not only give you something to look forward to, but will encourage you to stay on track and make the week just a little more exciting.

This Weeks Monday Mini Goals include;

1. Water (I'm going to drink AT LEAST 8 cups of water a day)

2. Exercise - 3 Yoga classes, 4 runs, 1 barre fitness class

3. 8 Hours of sleep (I'm really looking forward to this one)

4. Blog! (I feel like i've ignored by blog the last few days and I want to get back to YOU)

5. No Booze for the week (an uphill battle when you live with 2 vino's, but I'm holding strong!)

No comments:

Post a Comment